Triple J Ranch
Fully Guided Hunts: 2 hunters to 1 guide, meals and lodging included. 5 DAY HUNTS.
TRIPLE J RANCH 2014 Hunting Dates and Prices
The Triple J Ranch consists of 8,000 prime elk and mule deer hunting acres with extensive habitat improvements with hunt elevations from 6500 to 7500 feet. It is easily accessed by vehicle or foot and has a very high harvest rate. Most of the hunting is done by tower or ground blinds with some spot and stalk. This is more of our executive or corporate type hunt where the lodging is right on the ranch. The ranch is very secluded and a great place to get away from it all with a second to none hunt. The ranch has been featured on many outdoor TV shows. This is a fully guided hunt with 2 hunters to 1 guide and includes meals and lodging. The lodge has all the comforts of home with Direct TV, hot showers, home style meals, land-line phone, etc.
Triple J Ranch:
Any 5 days from Aug. 30 until Sept. 28, 2014 (Separated into 4 separate weeks)
- Mule Deer: $4500 Elk $4500 Mule Deer & Elk: $6000
- Muzzleloader: Any 5 days from September 13-21, 2014: Elk or Deer: $5000
- 1st Rifle Season: (Elk Only, By Draw Only) Oct. 11-15, 2014: $6000
- 2nd Rifle Season: (Combo Hunt, Mule Deer by Draw Only)
1st 5 days of season: Oct. 18-22 $5500/Elk Or Deer $6000/Elk & Deer
- 3rd Rifle Season: (Combo Hunt, Mule Deer by Draw Only)
1st 5 days of season: Nov. 1-5, 2014: $5500/Elk Or Deer $6000/Elk & Deer
- 4th Rifle Season: (Elk Only, By Draw Only) Nov. 12-16,2014: $4500
- Special Corporate Hunts available.
- We can Customize any hunt you desire.
- Fall Bear Hunts available during any Rifle Season (Colorado Division of Wildlife Law: You must hunt elk or deer in conjunction with your bear hunt. Bear tags are available Over-The-Counter during Rifle Seasons.)
- Mountain Lion/ Wild Merriam Turkey hunts also available.
- Prices DO NOT include tags (in 2013 they were $586 for out-of-state elk and $351 for out-of-state Mule deer), meat processing and shipping, and/or taxidermy work.
- Applications for Draw Licenses are due postmarked the first part of April or easily apply online at wildlife.state.co.us All deer tags are by drawing only, some Private Land Vouchers will be available for those who don’t draw. We will help you with the application process.
- Silver Spur Outfitters will pick you up at either Grand Junction or Eagle/Vail Airports.
- Silver Spur Outfitters is fully Insured and Bonded. State of Colorado Outfitters License #1623. huntsilverspuroutfitters.com
**** A 50% deposit is required to secure your hunt.