Starbuck Lodge: Main camp
MAIN CAMP: Starbuck Lodge 2014 Hunting Dates and Prices
The Main Camp at the Starbuck Lodge is encompassed of several great hunting ranches (ranging from 500 acres to 4,000 acres) that we rotate around to. Hunting elevations range from 6000 feet to 8000 feet. The ranches are in the middle of great game country with prime habitat, many have had habitat improvements expressly for game. We stay at the lodge and leave out by 4 wheel drive each morning to hunt the different ranches, this is a great hunt because we can rotate properties that we hunt, moving with the game and also giving them a rest to keep the game on our properties. This hunt is fully guided with 2 hunters to 1 guide and includes meals and lodging. The lodge is modern and has all of the conveniences of home with hot showers, home cooked meals, land line phone and DIRECTV. This hunt has Great elk hunting and Second to None mule deer hunting.
- Archery Season:
Any 5 days from Aug. 30 until Sept.28, 2013:
- Elk Only First 2 weeks $3500 Last 2 weeks $4000
- Muzzleloader/Archery: Any 5 days from September 13-21, 2014:
- Elk Only: $4000
- Rifle Seasons:
- 1st Rifle Season: (Elk Only, By Draw Only) Oct. 11-15: $5000
- 2nd Rifle Season: (Combo Hunt, Mule Deer by Draw Only)
1st 5 days of season: Oct. 18-22, 2014: $4500/Elk only OR $5500 /Deer only $5500 /Elk & Deer
- 3rd Rifle Season: (Combo Hunt, Mule Deer by Draw Only)
1st 5 days of season: Nov. 1-5, 2014: $4500/Elk only OR $6000/ Deer only $6000/Elk & Deer
- Special Corporate Hunts available.
- We can Customize any hunt you desire.
- Fall Bear Hunts available during any Rifle Season (Colorado Division of Wildlife Law: You must hunt elk or deer in conjunction with your bear hunt. Bear tags are available Over-The-Counter during Rifle Seasons.)
- Mountain Lion/ Wild Merriam Turkey hunts also available.
- Prices DO NOT include tags (in 2013 they were $586 for out-of-state elk and $351 for out-of-state Mule deer), meat processing and shipping, and/or taxidermy work.
- Applications for Draw Licenses are due postmarked the first part of April or easily apply online at wildlife.state.co.us All deer tags are by drawing only, some Private Land Vouchers will be available for those who don’t draw. We will help you with the application process.
- Silver Spur Outfitters will pick you up at either Grand Junction or Eagle/Vail Airports.
- Silver Spur Outfitters is fully Insured and Bonded. State of Colorado Outfitters License #1623. huntsilverspuroutfitters.com
**** A 50% deposit is required to secure your hunt.